From Archon Wiki
Archon is designed to support rapid iteration, as such you can dynamically reload the following types of assets. Games may redefine these keys differently, but the default settings are:
- Shaders (SHIFT+F1)
- Reloads all the currently loaded shaders. Edit and continue supported for shader errors.
- Scripts (SHIFT+F4)
- Reloads all currently loaded scripts. Edit and continue supported.
- Textures (CONTROL+HOME)
- Reloads any textures which have changed since loading.
- Strings and UI files (CTRL+END)
- Reloads strings and UI files.